Please rest assured that our team have carefully considered the latest official government advice and have undertaken a strict risk assessment, to prioritise the safety of all those on site.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We will be limiting the number of customers on sites at all times.
- Stringent cleaning procedures have been introduced.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be available on entry and throughout our locations.
- We encourage contactless card payments.
- Trolleys, baskets and card machines will be cleaned between use.
- Screens have been installed at retail till points.
- When queuing at till points and for bathrooms we ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors, we are conducting a health screening of all our staff before they return to work.
- Our staff have been trained and will maintain strict health and safety protocol.
- Our team will follow the highest standards of personal hygiene. For environmental reasons we endorse hand washing over disposable gloves where possible.
- We welcome our guests new and old alike but will refrain from handshakes and any form of physical contact.
- On arrival for work all staff will have their temperature checked.
- We will be operating reduced menus in order to have smaller teams working in our kitchens and FOH; and encouraging staff who can work from home to continue to do so.
- To maintain social distancing measures, we will be limiting the number of people within our shop at any one time.
- Following government guidelines, it is necessary for all customers to wear a face covering when inside our shops.
- Personal shopping in Covent Garden available either by appointment either in-store or virtually via Zoom (can be booked by phone 020 7305 7676 or email directly email@example.com
- Our restaurants access will be limited to diners only.
- Tables will be positioned in line with government guidelines.
- To minimise contamination, menus will be single use, tables will be re-set frequently and you will be served by the same waiter throughout your meal.
- We have changed our use of condiments to sachets only. **
- We will not refill glasses to minimise contact.
- Our Teahouse in Richmond has changed from self-service to table service.
- We welcome children, however for the safety of other diners we ask that they remain at your table or accompanied by an adult at all times.
- It is a government regulation that all diners provide contact details for track and trace.