The health and well-being of our customers and staff has, and always will be, an absolute priority. Please rest assured that our team have carefully considered the latest official government advice and have undertaken a strict risk assessment, to prioritise the safety of all those on site.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We will be limiting the number of customers on sites at all times.
- Stringent cleaning procedures have been introduced.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be available on entry and throughout our locations.
- We encourage contactless card payments.
- Trolleys, baskets and card machines will be cleaned between use.
- Screens have been installed at retail till points.
- When queuing at till points and for bathrooms we ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors, we are conducting a health screening of all our staff before they return to work.
- Our staff have been trained and will maintain strict health and safety protocol.
- Our team will follow the highest standards of personal hygiene. For environmental reasons we endorse hand washing over disposable gloves where possible.
- We welcome our guests new and old alike but will refrain from handshakes and any form of physical contact.
- On arrival for work all staff will have their temperature checked.
- We will be operating reduced menus in order to have smaller teams working in our kitchens and FOH; and encouraging staff who can work from home to continue to do so.
- To maintain social distancing measures, we will be limiting the number of people within our shop at any one time.
- Personal shopping in Covent Garden available either by appointment either in-store or virtually via Zoom (can be booked by phone 020 7305 7676 or email directly email@example.com
- Our restaurants access will be limited to diners only.
- Tables will be positioned in line with government guidelines.
- To minimise contamination, menus will be single use, tables will be re-set frequently and you will be served by the same waiter throughout your meal.
- We have changed our use of condiments to sachets only. **
- We will not refill glasses to minimise contact.
- Our Teahouse in Richmond has changed from self-service to table service.
- We welcome children, however for the safety of other diners we ask that they remain at your table or accompanied by an adult at all times.
- It is a government regulation that all diners provide contact details for track and trace.