Please rest assured that our team have carefully considered the latest official advice and undertaken a thorough risk assessment. Further information about this as well as the payment process can be found on our Discover page.
To place an order, please complete the form below and email it to email@example.com. Orders will not be processed without an order form. Last orders are to be placed by 5pm Monday - Friday, but online orders may cut off earlier during the day, if capacity is reached.
We trust that you will appreciate that this is all very new to us. We are learning as we go along and hope that you will work with us here as we find our way!
Having carefully considered the official government advice and undertaken a risk assessment we will be taking the following actions for our new Petersham Nurseries grocery service.
How to Order
- Grocery orders much be a minimum of £30
- Orders for collection from the gates of Petersham Nurseries Richmond. Time slot: to be pre-arranged Monday – Friday between 10am – midday and 2pm – 4pm.*subject to change
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order
- Email correspondence will take place to a point that the order is confirmed. An email order does not constitute a confirmed order, until payment has been received and a confirmation email sent.
- Once an order is received, we will check stock, call you to confirm your order and to take payment. At this time, we will advise the collection date (we will do our best to deliver within 48 hours)
- On occasion it may be necessary to take payment by bank transfer.
- For the sake of simplicity and hygiene we have created what we think will be useable quantities for each item within our grocery shop.
- We never quite know exactly how large or small each item is going to be, but we will do our best to make each package weight as close to the weight advertised as we can. We hope that you’ll understand, that this small, local and new service doesn’t have the capacity at this moment to manage this any other way.
How To Collect
- When you arrive at Petersham Nurseries to collect your order, we ask that you respect social distancing advice provided by the government and always maintain a 2m distance between yourself and anyone that you meet.
- Please let our Reception team know that you have arrived by calling 020 8940 5230. You will then be met by the small gate at the front of the nursery and your order will be placed on a table for you to check whilst at a safe distance.
- Whilst this happens other customers will be asked to remain at a safe distance and there will be anti-bacterial hand wash upon entry. Should there be a number of collections at any given time, Petersham Nurseries will control the flow of customers.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to sell you additional plants when you are on site, please do not ask.
- All orders will be made up by staff who are well and who have not travelled to work by public transport. We have particularly asked for help from staff members who live locally and who can come to work on foot or by bike.
- Whilst at work all staff follow strict levels of hygiene, washing hands regularly, wearing face masks and gloves and maintaining a safe distance from other staff.
- Provisions within your order have been packaged using strict guidelines specifically to minimise human contact.
- We are operating this service on a minimal level of staff to ensure that no close contact is made.
- Our chefs are working in separate kitchens and at least 3 metres apart.
As the situation develops, we will continually re-assess our position in line with the official government advice.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.
Petersham Nurseries Richmond