Please rest assured that our team have carefully considered the official government advice and undertaken a risk assessment for our new Petersham Nurseries grocery service. Further details can be found below.
We trust that you will appreciate that this is all very new to us. We are learning as we go along and hope that you will work with us here as we find our way!
How to Order
- Online grocery orders must be a minimum of £30.
- Orders for collection from the gates of Petersham Nurseries Richmond is free, Monday – Friday *Subject to availability
- There is a £10 delivery charge for delivery, with free delivery for orders over £200.
- Delivery is available for the following postcodes:
KT1, KT2, KT3, KT5, KT6
TW1, TW2, TW3, TW7, TW8, TW9, TW10, TW11, TW12
SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW10, SW11, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW18, SW19, SW20
W3, W4, W5, W6, W8, W11, W12, W13, W14
*Subject to availability
- Non-food items are available for delivery only, unless part of an associated grocery order.
- Orders received between 5pm on Friday and midnight on Sundays will not be actioned until following Monday. We will contact you as soon as we re-open for business.
- Once an order is received, we will check stock, call you to confirm your order and at this point process payment. At this time, we will advise the collection or delivery date and time.
- For the sake of simplicity and hygiene we have created what we think will be useable quantities for each item within our grocery shop.
- For groceries, we never quite know exactly how large or small each item is going to be, but we will do our best to make each package weight as close to the weight advertised as we can. We hope that you’ll understand, that this small, local and new service doesn’t have the capacity at this moment to manage this any other way.
- Please email email@example.com for any enquiries
How To Collect
- When you arrive at Petersham Nurseries to collect your order, we ask that you respect social distancing advice provided by the government and always maintain a 2m distance between yourself and anyone that you meet.
- Please let our Reception team know that you have arrived by calling 020 8940 5230. You will then be met by the small gate at the front of the nursery and your order will be placed on a table for you to check whilst at a safe distance.
- Whilst this happens other customers will be asked to remain at a safe distance and there will be anti-bacterial hand wash upon entry. Should there be a number of collections at any given time, Petersham Nurseries will control the flow of customers.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to sell you additional plants when you are on site, please do not ask.
- All orders will be made up by staff who are well and who have not travelled to work by public transport. We have particularly asked for help from staff members who live locally and who can come to work on foot or by bike.
- Whilst at work all staff follow strict levels of hygiene, washing hands regularly, wearing face masks and gloves and maintaining a safe distance from other staff.
- Provisions within your order have been packaged using strict guidelines specifically to minimise human contact.
- We are operating this service on a minimal level of staff to ensure that no close contact is made.
- Our chefs are working in separate kitchens and at least 3 metres apart.
As the situation develops, we will continually re-assess our position in line with the official government advice.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.
Petersham Nurseries Richmond