Please rest assured that our team have carefully considered the latest official government advice and have undertaken a strict risk assessment, to prioritise the safety of all those on site.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We will be limiting the number of customers on site at all times.
- Stringent cleaning procedures are in place.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be available on entry and throughout our locations.
- We encourage contactless card payments.
- Trolleys, baskets and card machines will be cleaned between use.
- Screens are in place at retail till points.
- When queuing at till points and for bathrooms we ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors, we are conducting a health screening of all our staff before they return to work.
- Our staff have been trained and will maintain strict health and safety protocol.
- Our team will follow the highest standards of personal hygiene. For environmental reasons we endorse hand washing over disposable gloves where possible.
- We welcome our guests new and old alike but will refrain from handshakes and any form of physical contact.
- On arrival for work all staff will have their temperature checked.
- Following government guidelines, it is necessary for all staff to wear face masks across the business.
- We will be operating reduced menus in order to have smaller teams working in our kitchens and FOH; and encouraging staff who can work from home to continue to do so.
- Following the government guidelines, we will implement 1m social distancing between tables
- We ask that guests wear a mask in the restaurant unless sitting at their table
- We welcome guests back into our restaurants but ask that they eat only while seated
- To maintain social distancing measures, we will be limiting the number of people within our shop at any one time.
- Following government guidelines, it is necessary for all customers to wear a face covering when inside our shops.
We kindly request that our customers help us to maintain these procedures. For the continuity of our business and due to the severity of the potential penalties, we must enforce the government guidelines.
Food Alert: Covid 19 Certified