- Please ensure you follow the latest government guidelines.
- Please respect other people’s space while shopping and dining.
- We request that you continue to use face coverings when moving around in our restaurants or shops.
- On occasion it may be necessary to limit entry when demand is great.
Please rest assured that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors continue to be our priority. The following measures will continue to be practiced :
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Stringent cleaning procedures are in place.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash will be available on entry and throughout our locations.
- We encourage contactless card payments.
- Trolleys, baskets and card machines will be cleaned between use.
- Screens are in place at retail till points.
- When queuing at till points and for bathrooms we ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors, we are conducting a health screening of all our staff before they return to work.
- Our staff have been trained and will maintain strict health and safety protocol.
- Our team will follow the highest standards of personal hygiene. For environmental reasons we endorse hand washing over disposable gloves where possible.
- We welcome our guests new and old alike but will refrain from handshakes and any form of physical contact.
- On arrival for work all staff will have their temperature checked.
- Our restaurant staff will continue to wear face coverings.
- Our retail staff will continue to wear face coverings inside our shops.
- Following the government guidelines, we will implement 1m social distancing between tables
- Whilst the use of face coverings will no longer be mandatory, we request that customers continue to wear them whilst moving around in our restaurants.
- To maintain social distancing measures, we will be limiting the number of people within our shop at any one time.
- Whilst the use of face coverings will no longer be mandatory, we request that customers continue to wear them whilst moving around in our shops.
We kindly request that our customers help us to maintain these procedures. For the continuity of our business and due to the severity of the potential penalties, we must enforce the government guidelines.
Food Alert: Covid 19 Certified